Thread: baseball 2012
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I agree with you 100% about Rivera. I wouldn't wish that injury on him no matter what team he played for(and what a fluke injury it was!). I'm glad to hear that he'll not be retiring after this(it would be a crappy way to end your career), but I'm not sure what he'll be like after having a year on the sidelines.

And I'm not surprised at all about your comments about Roger Clemens and David Wells. Clemens is a douchebag, and Wells had a poor attitude(I still recall the hissy fit he threw towards Cito Gaston when he pulled Wells out of a game...I think that he's lucky Gaston didn't pop his head off like a cork!)
shadows, my friend, calling Clemens a douchebag is really out of line. I know many perfectly genuine douchebags who would reject this comparison out of hand, because it insults them to have someone like Clemens associated with their ilk. I think he is in a class of his own.