View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Tracy, you've put words in my mouth. I was making no statement about whether you have a point in this current conversation...Only pointing out prior behavior and how it perhaps inflames this whole back-and-forth. Admittedly, you have done a better (perhaps not perfect...but who's perfect?) job of addressing my points/conversations. The whole dynamic between you and smc...It's comical at times. I will admit my own bias in that I share political disposition with smc on more topics than with you, so perhaps I'm drawn to taking his side more often than not. That said...You do come across as a troll quite often.

Quite frankly, I think you're both acting a bit childish. I'm so over this current conversation that I'm going to tune this thread out until it meanders into a discussion that I once again care to follow.
You're right, GRH ... it should have been over long ago. I'm going to drop out of it, too. TracyCoxx, as I documented, is responsible for extending it beyond my initial legitimate question about the comparison between Hitler and Obama made within the GOP context, broadly defined. It could have been over with a few posts about a relevant topic, but TracyCoxx chose to weave this tale of oppression, of how things were attributed to TracyCoxx that I never so attributed. That TracyCoxx has refused over and again to answer the original question, as I have suggested, is an answer itself. Case closed.