View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default a planet where t-girls evolve from man

my attraction is both sexual and personal. I have been a long time admirer of {insert non-offensive gender term here}. too bad there isn't enough transgenders to make a whole third gender that would be really cool.
just think of it trans stores filled with trans cloths, underwear designed for trannys, sexy panties with a fly built in(ok maybe I went too far with that last one but you get the idea).

If only that part of the population would grow maybe I could find a date.
two choices is so lame.

"Im Ken Star and I approve this message."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
Lets start off with a question for t-girl admirers.

Is your attraction to t-girls [shemales, ladyboys, dick girls (dislike those terms btw, but they are the most widely known) cd, transvestite, fem boy, what have you] strictly sexual, or are you more interested in getting to know one, or both? Are you also transgendered in some way, or have thought about it somewhat?

Now for the t-girls of the forum.

Do any of you girls (like myself) find the terms "shemale, ladyboy, or dick girl" offensive? Do you view yourself as the third gender? Are you planing on having SRS (or have already gone through the process)? Did you ever get sexually aroused by dressing before you transitioned (I know that's autogynophila)? Or did you get sexually aroused because you could finally see yourself being sexual as your true gender or your partner being attracted to the girl that they see before them?
Now I know ladyboy is a direct translation for the thai word "Kathoey" and is to distinguish the difference between a cis male and cis woman. Cause the thai don't have a word for a pre-op transsexual woman. They are just women.

Please be as detailed and articulate as possible. There will be no judgement from me and hopefully none will come from anybody else. Though what ever your answer may be. Do expect more questions from me and others. This is all about understanding each other.

And now I'll answer my own questions for everybody.

First question:
I am attracted to t-girls, more specifically non-op transsexual women. Because I'm more attracted to femininity and penis (I'm pan, so I like cis men and women too, just not as much).
Women are more sensual with there affections and know how to please another woman (touch, kiss, caress, and more importantly when and how long to do it).
I'm also attracted to fem boys [sadly most fem boys (appearance, voice, attire, and mannerisms)] are gay, so won't be interested in me.
I can even bring myself to be versatile with a fem boy.
I prefer penis to vagina, because I'm mostly a bottom and only occasionally top girls. There's just something about a hairy man ass and masculine moaning that . But most of the time I'm .
Men are more forceful and rough with their affections witch can be good some times. But I prefer slow and genital most of the time.
I can see myself falling in love with a cis man, cis woman, fem boy, t-girl, or a combination of the four. I'm pan-sexual and a bit poly amorous.

Second question:
Well I don't view myself as a "third gender". I see myself as a woman who had the most unfortunate outcome of being born in a males body. I was born female minded, male bodied.
It's funny how our language has progressed. Female; being the feminine version of male. But yet in the womb we all start out as female. And some would be offended if I refereed to myself as female. Though if you look at it literally. I AM female, NOT shemale. (I know... Semantics /
If there was going to be new words for defining the "third gender". Than it should be the cis gendered female that should have a new descriptive word made up. If I were a more literally creative I'd do it myself and try to get it to catch on.
Interestingly enough. My mom told me that she was hopping for a girl during the first trimester. Than later changing her mind (know my father had molested girls) to hoping for a boy up until I was born (not knowing that it didn't make a difference to my dad). So there's one account for nature over nurture.
I chose to remain non-op (and probably won't even opt for any other surgery), because the thought of having a neo vagina and not a natural one isn't appealing.
I mean what's the point of risking working genitalia that I do derive pleasure from for sculpted female genitals. It doesn't offer the ability to give birth, self lubricate, and it requires dilation every two weeks for the rest of my life.
Unlike the majority of transsexual women. I couldn't put my finger on why I was different from everybody else (more pressing matters occupied my thoughts) when I was a child. Though looking back. I know this is the right path for me. I was always very feminine and only in my high school years did I have to learn to act masculine to avoid ridicule (though it didn't always work).
And as a teenager I would get aroused while dressing. For awhile I viewed this as a fetish. But in retrospect, I've come to realize that it wasn't because I was wearing the opposite genders clothes. But that I was imagined being the girl that I am with in a sexual context.
I tired having sex with gay men (before I transitioned) but it never felt right. And I couldn't put my finger on why at the time. But it's because the gay men that I experimented with viewed me as a man, witch is what led me my discomfort in those situations. (Oddly enough though, I didn't seam to have a problem having sex with bi men. )

In conclusion: I am who I am... Take it or leave it.

Last edited by kenstar; 03-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.