View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
I was disappointed to read this too. I was looking forward to the realignment. From a fan perspective, it's nice to see all the teams in the league each year.

Travel?! Are you serious? It's not like there's any fairness to the way travel is now. It looked to me like the new format might even reduce travel.

I don't understand what is really going on...

-K
In addition to what I wrote above about this issue, I think the Players Association is also sending a message in advance of negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement. Both sides are posturing: the League's refusal to provide a sample schedule is a part, as is the NHLPA's refusal to okay a reasonable realignment.