Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default This one is PERFECT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnob View Post
Man, its been a while since I have been here. Glad to see my thread didn't die and actually even flourished some. Got some nice mixed review on here but most seem to be rather accepting. Well, figured I ought to add a few more pics
What is there not to like here? (S)he already likes just the right girlish things right down to a pretty necklace, ring, ans some frill on her undies. I would RUN not walk down to the salon and have that lovely hair done up in a round full fluffy cut with flippy bangs and a fringe on the face to accent those eyes. That icky flat center part must go and I know she would adore the feel and scent of a little spray in that lovely hair. I like the darker color on her lips and some light shadow matching her blouse would be very sexy.

Just look at that picture with the green sweater and necklace. Her ears are just begging for a pair of floral studs. I want her in low heels and a dress perched on a chair as a bank teller trainee THIS WEEK.

My FULL prescription would include a cute soft nose to match those dreamy eyes and lips. A soft hair do, the right makeup, and a few months of the right pills would soften out the jaw line. I know at least three of us that would fight for the chance to adopt her right now and help her reach her obviously huge potential, and no way do I want her fighting another drop of testosterone.

I see her as an A/B cup cuddled in pastel lace with matching panties under a floral spring dress with a knee length flippy skirt.

Find me more!