View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

Wow sorry been a while foot pixies I just a busy gurlyboy teehee
Well my feet were voted PRETTIEST on Facebook hehe
If ur on facebook add my NEW account - search Anna Feets
If ur a fan of my uniquely beautiful and officially some of the worlds most beautiful and sought after feet then MAKE SURE ur in regular mail contact showing ur love for my stunning feet as often as u can
femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk

Exciting news!!! My feet are extremely beautiful n very sought after as u know and being so well known in the feet world allows me to do some very groundbreaking projects. So how about this.
Pass My Socks: Soon I will be wearing several pairs of my socks and I will then post to a FEMALE model fan of mine who will then wear MY socks also. She then mails them back to me and some if my fans can WIN socks worn by my amazing Crossdresser feet AND her female feet.
This is a first in foot fetish and just one of a few groundbreaking things I have planned with some girl fans of mine.
Any females here wanna join in just mail me.
Ok my pixies mail me regularly. My feet r amazing so I like to know they get the proper love n worship from my fans often.
Lots of Toe Wiggles to u
Love Anna
U can always fine me in facebook my hotmail and my website
http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com