View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
If you wanted to avoid parroting others and still felt the need to add your two cents you might want to instead point out that the government I was initially talking about is the federal government since I had already mentioned the first amendment from the US Constitution. You might then say that I had only mentioned state governments when Ila brought up the civil side of marriage, and that once state governments were brought up I would clarify further statements by distinguishing federal governments from state governments.
That's funny. I was merely asking for clarification. I wasn't sure if you were moving the goal posts. But hey who gives a shit. It's easier to come after me than address the people who were really criticizing you.