Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Conquistador View Post
It's alot more practical to open carry a pistol than a 20 something pound M240B. I don't think there are many hip holsters for crew served weapons like that...

Plus, quick reloads are a bitch with a 100 round belt, not to mention the additional weight it adds.
My preferable loadout for outings would be an AR-15 in the trunk with ready-to-roll loaded 30 round magazines (unloaded gun) and maybe an extra handgun with loaded magazines ready (unloaded gun), preferably .45 ACP like a 1911. On my person would be a loaded CCW .45 ACP 1911 and one extra full magazine, a police style Taser gun open carry on thigh and a small knife hidden in a back pocket. Maybe when I'm settled out living in Florida or Nevada. In the home? LOL I'd be like a collector cuz I just love guns.