View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc56dc View Post
If doctors didn't make shedloade of money doing this op. roputine circumcision would die out. Having lost mine and seriouslly regret it, I feel for all those kids who will grow up never knowing what sex could be like.
As a blood sacrifice, The drawing blood was better than a child sacrifice! so in one way the Jews are starting to put their house in order.....It just has a long way to go. Selling infant prepuces to chemical companies to make artificial skin, it no good reason to mutilate young boys.
The quoted post is riddled with mistakes ranging from inaccuracies to downright blatant foolish errors, not to mention anti-semitic statements.

Circumcision is a minor operation and therefore surgeons cannot make "shedloade" of money doing this operation. As I pointed out in a previous post, in this thread, circumcision is not a blood sacrifice. A statement like that goes beyond the pale. There maybe a drop or two of blood come from the operation, but the intent is certainly not to spill blood. I also pointed out in a previous post that circumcision is a part of Islam and not exclusive to Jews. Circumcision in Canada and the US was done to promote genital hygiene and not for any other reason as has been suggested in other posts.

It is blatantly bloody foolish as well as anti-semitic to say that Jew circumcise boys just so that they can sell the foreskin. Every repuatable hospital and surgeon destroys human tissue that is removed during operations.

One thing people should take note of is that Arabs and Jews are Semitic so when I state that something is anti-semitic I am referring to Arabs and Jews.