View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Just One??!

If I have to choose one, Mia Isabella!

I love all kinds of breasts, but I think I like medium sized the best. I don't like obviously fake, round implants, I don't like stretched nipples and skin so tight it looks like you can bounce a dime on them...

I do like natural looking and feeling, whatever the size. Soft and supple, bouncy is nice, (or even a gentle sway!) it totally depends on the girl.
My favorite in the large category is Raquel, (although I loved her just as much when she had smaller breasts). Mariam Micol and Olivia Love too.(I love her sexy, erect nipples!)
I also love Patricia Bismarks breasts, both when she had small breasts and now. In recent videos you can see they have a sexy, natural bouce to them, and she loves to play with and suck her nipples!

Small-medium breasts: Mia Isabella is perfection, along with ladyboy Amy, Danielle Fox, Chrissie Snow, Bailey Jay, Aline Santos and Guitar.

Last edited by violet lightning; 06-23-2011 at 10:01 AM.