Thread: Phimosis
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazakyahu View Post
Sorry but your comments will only go down well in USA / Israel and the more backward parts of the world.
I've seen a lot of evidence that In Europe tightskins have been devastated by the numbing effects of circumcision and where girls expect their men to have a foreskin a tightskin is no turnoff at all. The cancer scare is bullshit. Even if it were true the incidence is so small as to be trivial.
Urine is sterile and if a guy keeps swirling it around under his skin it will stay clean and healthy.
Lots of guys with tightskins are happily married with kids - in Europe.
Circumcision is a sign of repressed and neurotic sexuality (Muslims, Jews Americans) and of course, unscrupulous get-rich-quick doctors.
bit of a racist rant there? im australian, non jewish, and circumcised, because im catholic. ok sure the procedure dates to religious roots, and its not to be confused with female circumcision (which is truely barbaric), but it looks WAY better. ive been around enough ts cock and have seen some of the ones that suffer from this condition. and it looks funky man, i almost feel weird touching the cock. but give me a hard circumcised cock and ill suck and lick for hours.

if ya partner dont mind grinding teeth on a bit of helmet to give u head, then not a worry, but me personally, nothing beats a cut cock.