View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
The fault lies not with me but with Tracy's utter inability to give a substantive answer or to admit a mistake and engage in the necessary introspection.

The troll by his nature cannot offer anything of substance. The troll by his nature is only capable of putting people down.
Are you putting me down? In every post that you write referring to me, aren't you putting me down? You exemplify Karl Marx's quote "Accuse others for what you do". Who on here have I put down?

GRH asked a reasonable question and I gave my answers. Then come the obligatory responses from smc (and again by default you). You follow him around like a little puppy dog yapping at his heels. Get a room.

Quote:
people like Tracy run the US and every other country on the planet.
HA! I wish lol. You don't know me. You have a picture in your mind of what you think I am which you refer to instead of what I actually write here.

Quote:
further empower the ruling class by cutting their taxes
Translation: Tax all people an equal percentage. OMG what a radical thought.

Quote:
Let me clarify what I mean by substance:

The post cannot a) depend upon derailing conversation.
smc and Enoch do this all the time by nitpicking posts of anyone they disagree with, with the goal of starting an argument that has nothing to do with the original conversation. When attempts to get back to the conversation are made they cry foul that their new conversation is not continued. Certain members of TLB staff make a consistent practice of this that is as predictable as the sunrise in the morning.

Quote:
And more importantly b) it cannot depend upon impoverishing, bankrupting, or killing people.
And to think, you said nothing when the topic of killing unborn fetuses arose. Who are you accusing me of wanting dead exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Yes, you did "respond" ... in the same way that if I were to quote your most recent post and then write ANYTHING I could claim to have responded.

You are such a cowardly debater, Tracy Coxx.
I have zero interest in debating you smc. My interest in these threads are the political issues. Your only interest in debating me is in derailing conversation away from these political issues with me or anyone you disagree with. This is evident when anyone of your lackeys say things you accuse me of and you say nothing of it.

If you did have something of substance to add to the political debate I still have no interest in debating you because of your argumentative and hostile tactics. Not to mention your frequent use of administrative methods to end debates.

So tell me, in light of all this, why would I have any interest in a "debate" with you?

Enough of this BS. Back to the topic.