View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ganda has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
If you only like post-ops and genetic girls you are not gay or bisexual, you are heterosexual.

But if you like pre-ops, and even more so if their having cocks is one of the main attractions, then you are gay or bisexual. It is not heterosexual for a male to find someone's having a cock part of the sexual attraction, whatever you do or don't do with it. (And it is not heterosexual for a male to want to shaft someone who has a cock up the ass!)

The fact that you would never let them top you is irrelevent, as some gays are just tops. And some gays just like feminine men, so just because you don't find masculinity sexually attractive (which I suspect is what you mean by "I don't like men at all") does not make you heterosexual. Nor does the fact that in the past you might have only found genetic girls attractive - sexual preferences can change.

The only way round your dilemma is to reject the gay/ straight distinction altogether, as I'm afraid that it just is a take it or leave it "either or" choice. Or (like me) to accept that you're gay or bisexual - because you cannot like pre-ops and still be purely heterosexual.