View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default A reply to Violet lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
I remember it like it was yesterday. I had been so genital and slow in loving her cock with my mouth. Frequently stopping and just resting my head on her hip so I could enjoy the smell of her heated sex and enjoy looking at her cock glistening-wet with her pre-cum and so hard that it arched towards her flat hairless stomach. I loved teasing her adorable cock like that and I was determined to tease her cream out excruciatingly-slow and in the most playful and divinely implemented game of exquisite denial and agonizing reward. I loved asking each time for permission to suck her cock just a little bit more. I would say! Alexei, can I have permission to kiss and suck it a little longer? She would answer the first few times but after a while the questions were rhetorical we both knew that she had no hope of denying me anything.
I was so hot and bothered that I felt like I was having an ongoing orgasm throughout the entire evening. I call it cock-suckers-fever it?s where you feel nearly delirious with sexual arousal and craving. I don?t have to touch myself for pleasure because my entire body is saturated with the most exquisite pleasure, my mind, my senses, my eyes are full with eye candy, my cock is so hard it aches, my balls are up high in my tight, round ball sack and they tingle and ache with delight. My mouth feeds on its desires and each breath is filled with her intoxicating essence.
When she started filling my mouth with her sweat cream I felt both sad and excited at the same time. Sad that the playful game had climaxed but gratified about how well I had filled her tank with wave after wave of long streaming loads of the sweetest cum that I could have had to bathe my mouth with pleasure.
Still intoxicated in my fever of desirer, I pounced on the sweat lips of her mouth with the most passionate kiss of my life time. It felt so hot yet so forbidden. It even felt, for some strange reason more forbidden than anything else we did that night.
Happy to be back, Kitty Cox
drool: That was extremely hot, Kittycox!!! I love your descriptions...very romantic, passionate and sexy. :turnon
I hoped that someone would have fun with my playful attempt at describing that passionate kiss but as hard as I tried I could not capture the forbidden pleasure of that stolen night of passion. There is something so indescribable about the seared memory of that Kiss; when our lips scorched the earth that night. A memory deliciously reviewed over and over in my mind as the most sensual of all the boundaries that we crossed that night.
Alexei and I started crossing boundaries when Alexei was called Alex and we were just teenagers it was four years later when we finally kissed each other. The names have been changed to protect anyone that would desire to keep this privet but the memories are from real events. Thank you for your kind thoughts Violet lightning