Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermorph View Post
Yeah im playing Torchlight at the moment, its cool

I enjoyed playing Balders Gate, I luv these RPGs, another good one

was Champions Of Norrrath, also Sacred 2 is awesome.

I think Sacred 3 is due out soon
I own both Sacred Gold and Sacred 2(I didn't think that it sold enough to warrant another sequel, but I'm glad that they're making one), but I haven't had a chance to play them much. I'm sure I'll try them soon(if I can find the time!).

Baldur's Gate(the entire saga) was epic! Starting off as a weak character(I played a human male called Shadows), I carried my character over to Baldur's Gate 2 and finally Throne Of Bhaal. I romanced Jaheira(you have to use the online walkthrough for her romance as it is the most buggy of them all, and if you don't follow it exactly you can have it become unable to be completed), but decided to decline the opportunity to become a god.

Aerie was upset, but I was with Jaheira from the beginning, and after the loss of her beloved husband Khalid, I was there to comfort her in her time of need. How could I abandon her, or cause her pain by turning away from her growing affection(soon, love)?