Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdemipopusi View Post
Meli time for wait your now pictures, is real long and hard!!
But award for that pain is excellent
Meli you look
My best sympathy is with blach hair.
Thanks for pictures
hihi hey *;D have a big thx! Yeah the black hair is really nice, many people love it, perhaps I'll buy a similar black wig in the near future *;D !

@ Gor Gar

hihi hey, thats really nice, thank you.

HIhi of course I'll let you know when its finished and opened for public *;D ! And keep your ideas in mind, perhaps I'll come back to you, new ideas are always appreciated *;D !

@ Fantasex

hey thank you soooo much *:D ! Next Update will take some time. I still have to work on about 800 Pictures *;D ! And at the moment I don't have much time.

@ vicio

thank you very much, thats how it should be *;D !

@ sosed

hihi and thank you too, nice to read *;D !

@ shadows

hihi yeah I'm glad to about it... I don't want to get scars from something like this *hihi but we cleared the ground before a little bit *;D !

thank you so much *

hihi ah okay, yeah it has a touch of it *hihi but Meli Bond sounds better *;D !

@ erosartist

hihi thank you sooo much *:D ! I give my best *;D I now have a crush on outdoor shootings in great locations, more to come for sure *;D !

@manhasso

hihi really nice, gthank you very much. But I would prefer to have blue eyesm but its ok evebn though *;D !

@ interal

hihi, thank you so much *;D ! Yeah I love may tattoos and there are more to come, perhaps another one this year *;D !