View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
San Jose did deserve to win game #1 as they totally outplayed Detroit. You're right about the Red Wings looking old.

I don't think any of the teams really fear the Sharks, and I don't think the Sharks are afraid of any of the other teams. If they were afraid, then there would be no point of even playing in the post-season. I think that they respect each other, which they should. Taking a team lightly can end up costing you, like what almost happened to Vancouver in Round 1.
Nobody on the ice takes anyone lightly. Such parity in the league this year shows that anyone could win on a night. Red wings are a hell of a team every year and the Sharks definitely respect them, despite a great recent record and a 3-0 lead.

I still say that the Sharks have a mental toughness this year. The 0-4 comeback. The 5-0 OT record. It's true no one fears them and they fear none, but they haven't had much respect, but they are earning it.

It's looking like thomas and the B's will come out of the east. Gosh I hope it's not Tampa Bay! A hot goal tender is what you need. Brian Boucher was a fan favorite here, so I'm glad to see he's factoring in there in Philly. It sounds like a circus though.

K