View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I guess it's safe to say the weak goaltending continued for Philly. If they keep this up it will be a short series indeed!

I heard a lot of comments at tsn.ca wondering why Paille(I think that was his name) got a penalty for being on the receiving end of Pronger's slash. To any of you that watched the game, was the penalty(tripping) warranted?

Vancouver was outplayed tonight and tried to sit back on their 1-0 lead. It almost worked, but they gave up the tying goal with less than two minutes left. Vancouver needs to play like they did in game #1, as sitting back(especially in the playoffs) is not a good idea. Vancouver lost 2-1 in 2OT.
I realize this may sound biased, but I don't think the reciprocal penalty was warranted. On the replay, I could see no evidence that anyone but Pronger did anything against the rules. That was backed up by the Flyers fan I spoke to last night who was at the Wells Fargo Center.