View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannajet View Post
Hello Shadows,

Aaaaawwwwwhhh, Shadows, that such is a delightful thing to say, thank you so very much. I hope the sun comes out for you too hun.

ps, the green is my very overgrown garden and when I get moment, will try to get sorted with the assistance of some galant gardener. Offers anyone?

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx
You are quite welcome, Joanna.

And I think your wish for me to get some sunny weather came true! The morning was a little dreary, but the afternoon was bright and warm. Thanks for sending the good vibes my way!

I seem to have a pretty good green thumb so I would love to help you out with your gardening.

Isn't this really the best part of the year? The birds come out, the leaves start to come out, and the flowers start to bloom(well, some of them anyhow). I love Spring. The air just seems fresher somehow(at least when the Ethanol plant isn't stinking up the town)!

If you want, perhaps you could post some pictures of your garden sometime in the future(not that I would ever get tired of seeing you!). You could post them in the General sub-forum. Both you and Libby are very talented photographers so I can just imagine how nice they would look.

Of course, you look like you're a pretty busy woman so I would understand if you weren't able to do it.