Thread: Baseball 2011
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Only someone who has never been to Fenway would ask about a new ballpark and imply that Fenway is a "problem". I'm sorry you haven't had the wonderful experience, my friend.
I honestly thought they had mentioned that they were moving to a new ballpark, which is why I said that. I guess I could have been thinking about a different one.

I don't hate Fenway Park, in fact I think it would be a fun place to watch a ball game in(the fans would be quite boistrous). I just think the foul pole and the painted line make in unnecessarily confusing and a little "touching up" could perhaps solve that problem.

I wish that Toronto could get an outdoor stadium, but I think we're stuck with the Rogers Centre for a loooooong time.