Thread: Ronald Reagan
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I think your views of America and evil corporations are tainted by American/Puerto Rican relations, which, given our history, I can certainly understand.
No Tracy, my views are not "tainted" by said relations. I am not fooled by your faux-understanding and faux-concern. I can hear the condescension in what you wrote. I am not speaking as a victim traumatized. I am speaking as a man who wants to empower his people and all the people of the world. It is a fact that the American Empire in both its governmental and private industrial capacity has exploited the peoples of the world and their lands.

Further, why did you bowdlerize my quote?

It is telling that you did not answer my question: Is it not the case that a small group of people have all the power and all the money and that this necessarily means they have taken it from the people?

Last edited by Enoch Root; 02-21-2011 at 02:39 PM.