Thread: Nightmare time
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sweetadam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltydreamer View Post
SA - thanks and I apologise if I sounded a little cranky in my last post. I do appreciate your comments and fully agree that one of the purposes of sites and forums such as this is to allow us to express our opinions.
My behaviour has been risky - to the point of recklessness and I have been reeiving professional counselling regarding my sexuality, preferences and to learn & understand that if I continue to engage in sex with people outside of my marriage and in particular TG sex workers, then all sexual contact must be conducted in a safe manner.
For some inexplicable reason, I find this difficult. The physical nature of sex with a girl cock (is that offensive? - I do hope not) for me is that I want to enjoy the pleasure of flesh to flesh contact with every part of a Tgirls body and in particular her cock, balls and ass.
I am totally addicted and the rational reasoning part of my brain disconnects to the point where I brusg the risk aside as I am swept away in a lust fuelled haze.
Can anybody else understand and relate to these fellings and experiences? It is at times quite scary and alarming, yet thrilling and leads me to expose myself to risks as I have posted several times on this forum.
From experience, I can say that STD's are no fun - degrading and embarrasing, yet they can be treated quickly and effectively.
Hepatitus - get vaccinated (I am in the process of doing so and am clean and free).
HIV - totally scary and I hope that I have learned my lesson.

Now, who can convince me that sex, oral and anal penetration, can be good with a condom???
Your situation must be difficult, you aren't the only one who have those feelings for tgirls. Those women are magical so I suppose there're a lot of guys who love them so much as you do.