Thread: Nightmare time
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Opinions......etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadam View Post
It's my opinion only. Everyone here can have a point of view on what members say. Some of us can express it and others don't. You're right to share your experiences if it makes you feel better, we don't know you so what we say shouldn't affect your daily life and decisions.
I don't think you're a bad person for what you do (women with dicks are a big turn on for sure, something diferent from a gg). I just think you're doing something that is very risky.
I have read and understood when you said you don't have sex with your partner, but if she wants to do it with you later .AIDS shouldn't be more contagious than the flu, but there're other STDs that can infect other people you don't have sex with. You could be exposed to some (herpes is a good example, and many times more contagious than AIDS) if you did oral sex without protection.

Good luck for you
SA - thanks and I apologise if I sounded a little cranky in my last post. I do appreciate your comments and fully agree that one of the purposes of sites and forums such as this is to allow us to express our opinions.
My behaviour has been risky - to the point of recklessness and I have been reeiving professional counselling regarding my sexuality, preferences and to learn & understand that if I continue to engage in sex with people outside of my marriage and in particular TG sex workers, then all sexual contact must be conducted in a safe manner.
For some inexplicable reason, I find this difficult. The physical nature of sex with a girl cock (is that offensive? - I do hope not) for me is that I want to enjoy the pleasure of flesh to flesh contact with every part of a Tgirls body and in particular her cock, balls and ass.
I am totally addicted and the rational reasoning part of my brain disconnects to the point where I brusg the risk aside as I am swept away in a lust fuelled haze.
Can anybody else understand and relate to these fellings and experiences? It is at times quite scary and alarming, yet thrilling and leads me to expose myself to risks as I have posted several times on this forum.
From experience, I can say that STD's are no fun - degrading and embarrasing, yet they can be treated quickly and effectively.
Hepatitus - get vaccinated (I am in the process of doing so and am clean and free).
HIV - totally scary and I hope that I have learned my lesson.

Now, who can convince me that sex, oral and anal penetration, can be good with a condom???