Thread: Nightmare time
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Hi Jodie,

Thank you for your friendly and considered post - I have enjoyed reading many of your comments and responses to others on this forum.

Some weeks have now passed since my 6 week HIV test, which was taken immediately following the BB sex episode I originally referred to. I then presented myself at the clinic 2 days after receiving the scary sms messages that I describe in the original post.

As always, the staff at my local clinic were amazing - supportive, calm and re-assuring but never judgemental. The nurse I saw considers the whole episode to be an unfortunate encounter with a likely junkie......well, possibly but I have consorted with this girl several times and she wa always a great sex companion and we did begin to develop a friendly bond to some degree, although she was beginning toi hustle formore money on the last 2 occasions which surprised me.

My current situation is that I was confirmed clear of any STD's again last week and I have another HIV test in 4 weeks - that will be the 3 month test following the original unprotetced sex (which I should clarify was me as the insertive partner, only for a very short time, no climax, no blood - thankfully no faeces (!!) on my penis.

I will also have a 6 month HIV test and am feeling positive that the results will be negative (could have crafted that sentence with a higher degree of skill).

What is interesting is that this sex worker is still advertising her services in the local paper.

The clinic advised me to report to the Police also. On balance, I realise that I probably should, but there is just no way that I will. For one, whilst I hold a general level of respect for Police, I do not trust them and I hold a professional position in the community that would be severely compromised if my sexual preferences were to be revealed. More importantly as you have deduced, I have a family who must come before me and their privacy is paramount.

Should a positive result lie ahead, then I will face up to my responsibilities and deal with the situation. I am not placing anyone at risk - my partner survived a serious cancer episode some years ago and we no longer share an intimate relationship even though our bond is otherwise strong and based on a mutual love and respect. She does not however know about my predilection for Asian Ladyboys.

Your story is quite shocking and unsettling. I truly wish for you a long happy and healthy life.

We all need to tread carefully at times and I have learned a valuable lesson from this recent unsavoury episode.