Thread: Nightmare time
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Hi guiltydreamer

First of all, if the person has HIV
the stats for transmission are that you have approximately one in a thousand chance of contracting HIV, for every instance you have unprotected penetrative sex with that person. The odds vary dependant on their viral load at the time, and of course you can catch HIV with just one engagement. But those are the odds.

I sympathise as I am in a very similar place to you at the moment.
I'm a whore, & on 5th of December I was subject to non-consensual sex. A client, during loads of position changes, he removed his condom, without alerting me
Condoms don't just drop off.
The following day I went to the Genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic for a complete range of tests.
This is something I have done every three months specifically because of my job.
I did this as the tests might pick up a problem.
Also, so that further tests, one month and three months subsequent,
can be connected to this first test,
ie time line.

My second set of tests were last week.
I won't know 100% that I'm clear till the results of the third test.
It's highly unlikely I've caught anything, but if I had, I would call the cops as this was sexual assault.
Both my partners are aware of this incident.

Moving on.
You have the following:
  • This person who was aware they are HIV+ has had unprotected sex with you
    This is sexual assault.
    or
  • This person is not HIV+ and they are trying to extort money from you.

You have a partner who is presumably unaware of all this.

Firstly, you are doing the right thing as far as the health checks are concerned. But you will not know you are clear for sure until a three monthly check-up.
If you are having unprotected sex with your partner you have ONLY two options
  • You tell her so she can make an informed choice as to whether she will have unprotected sex with you till you get the three month test clear.
    or
  • You don't tell her But you stop having unprotected sex with her
You do not have any other options on this one or you are effectively sexually assaulting her. Just think, in the very unlikely event you are HIV+
and you pass it onto her, you will have just totally fucked her life.

I would look up HIV support groups in your area that you can talk to. That may help.
I would also suggest you contact the police and tell them
You will possibly want to report this anonymously which I understand. Ask the police. Describe everything to them as you have here and ask them if they can look at this without you providing your name.
I would contact the part of the police who handle sex assault cases, as they will be up to speed on things like this.

Good luck. xxx