View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

valeriya ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Default ah sweet memories

I found this pix by Finland artist Roy Tendiri (also known as Xlix, Roy Tekri, Timo Niemi, and Tendril)
while i was researching RUBBER NUN SHEMALE FETISH on internet ... didn't even realize that my erect cock was peeking out of my pantyhose and that I was already near pre-cum until I heard my Mistresses ringing the bell for me ... i found it extremely hard to get up from my desk and proceed to walk on 7 inch slut heels in my skintite latex maid uniform. When I got to her bedroom she was about explode because of my lateness but after She took one look at My gorgeous she-male bulge, she smiled wickedly & helped herself to it with her long blood red fingernails as she lead me to her beautiful 4-poster antique bed, all the while stroking my tranny-clit , not taking her sexy fingers of me for a second, it was then forced to recline and as soon as i was below her perfumed suspenders and layers of latex and sheer netted lace i realized that her Shemale Goddess clitt-cock was poised ready for me and enormous, as just like magick, her amazeing clitty-head entered my mouth, and as i fely her lips descend on my horney shecock, I entered my hi-heel heaven while slurping away at her long stiff perfect creamy clitty-shaft as initiated my new rubber sin-religion !
xx shemale rubber-vixen-slut valeriya
Attached Thumbnails
5344033187_3693185a8b_z.jpg  

xxx valeriya ladyboy {cxx-hyde /cyn hydra}

http://cxx-hyde.deviantart.com/