Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
heeey *;D

thx to both of you *;D ! Nice that you like them so much. Hihi well I prefer the blonde wig, but I also love this look *;D ! Normally I'm switching wigs. During this shoot I wear both of the twice.

but the last 3 shoots I used the blonde wig when it comes to pictures. I'm using the red/brunette wig more likely for videos *;D and the blonde more often for pictures *;D
I agree Mel. I'm not trying to kiss ass, wait that's exactly what I want to do, but figuratively I'm not.
I love the hair you have in your profile pic. The blonde accented by the dark black undercut is so so hot. I don't know what it is but that look drives me wild.

Again, the last pic you posted was the best I have see. I mean, you are very gorgeous and the camera loves you but in that last pic you really nailed it. You seem to have somehow caught the most sexual single pose I have seen. It's not any one certain point about the pic rather the entire vibe the picture is sending off. Your cute little button hole isn't hurting though. that thing looks like it is made out of candy.