View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
It's always on my mind, especially with the Thai ladyboys (which is why i search for the Filipino ones), so if/when the time comes, I will insist on using a condom (for being top AND bottom), and will continue using one until we are both tested (i already know for a fact i don't have anything but it's for their peace of mind). When the results come back that we are both negative for STD's, then barebacking all the way
A wise decision all around. Barebacking is my fantasy and I will always write my posts as doing everything bareback, but the reality is that it will have to be condom unless I'm in an LTR and we have both been tested. I know I'm free of any and all STDs, but if I expect my partner to get tested then it's only fair that I get tested at the same time. After the tests come back negative then like BlueRaven it will be bareback all the way.