View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmal32 View Post
I see this word used a lot. What is the exact meaning?
Far be it from me to provide the "exact meaning" of a slang word, but I can explain how I use it in my many posts. First of all, I should point out that I only use the word when people whose pictures I post also use it to describe themselves.

The urban dictionary defines a "trap" as "A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little 'secret', but sooner or later you find out the truth!"

If find that definition offensive. I find most self-described traps to be young femboys who like to cross dress and are very happy to get intimate. The "trap" is more a reflection of how feminine they look to the eye of the person who is seduced by that look.