View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Did you see the Habs / Bruins game? It's hard to say that Montreal "beat" Boston. It would be more accurate to say that two teams arrived under the guise of playing a hockey game, and that as both teams proved they weren't really there, one team ended up being a little bit more "there" than the other team.

If I had gone to the Garden for that one, I would've been demanding my money back -- even if the roles had been reversed!
I didn't watch the full game as I was watching another show at the same time, but I did occasionally check to see how the game was going. The game was going quite well when I did watch it, although it seemed neither team could shoot the puck towards the net.