View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
Victoria (Mariam) for me! In my opinion most any woman would dream of looking as beautiful as Victoria. Vanity is sexy, but no where close when it comes to looking like a flawless, natural woman.
I doubt even Miriam would say she was "flawless," as flaws are part of being human. I would take issue with your use of the word "natural" here. I hope that you don't mean to suggest that there is anything unnatural about Vaniity's womanhood, or Miriam's. To me, they are both "natural women" as much as any other women, the presence of a penis merely incidental in this regard.

The original question in the opening post of this thread was this: "If you were standing there with both of them beckoning to you from a bedroom doorway and both were in their absolute prime, which would you go to?"

I would use every bit of my persuasive powers to convince them that no choice need be made, and I have no doubt that a threesome would be perfectly acceptable to all.