Thread: Top or Bottom
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe how many people want to be top only. As tlover commented being top only is just like being with a gg. I've been there and done that. When I'm with a shemale I want to not only be the top, but would prefer to be the bottom more often than the top. I would love for a shemale to mount me in the missionary position so that I can wrap my legs around her and hold her in me as she gives me the fucking of my life and sprays her creamy goodness deep in my ass. I can then pull her down on top of me and hold her tightly as I passionately kiss her. I also want her to sit on my chest as I suck her cock and she empties another big load down my throat.