Thread: My Love Quest
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwc View Post
I'm looking for a WHITE cute and honest transgirl in or around the virginia area for a meaningful relationship. we can meet someplace for a soda or coffee and pleasant conversation.
Sounds to me like your story isn?t that different from many others here. All of us have gone through rejection and disappointment as we have searched for the ideal partner. My own experience (which includes surviving a nasty divorce) tells me that you have to hang in there, not be easily discouraged, and keep an open mind. You never know when the right person will come along!

I can?t help however notice that you spelled ?WHITE? in caps. Certainly you are free to desire anyone you choose. However some might question why you chose to emphasize race in your post. There are beautiful women of all races and nationalities--I hope you will reconsider.

Also remember that you too must have something that a potential partner wants. Are you good looking? Have a successful career? Interesting hobbies? Wealthy? Drive a Corvette? You should be ready to ?make your case? to a potential partner as well. Good luck!