Thread: Wendy Williams
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyWilliams View Post
This shoot originally was suppose to be a Xdressing scene and I was really excited. The guy was suppose to come over and I was going to dress him up and make him my sissy bitch however once he got there he became shy and decided he didnt want to be on video in drag LOL. So here I am with the set all ready and decided to pull out my IceJack and just turn it into a solo. I love this photo set as the red lips and white corset really stand out. Over 100 high quality photos as a teaser for this HD video upcoming in September. Remember if you join WendyWilliamsXXX.com you get InterracialTgirlSex.com as a Bonus Site for only 29.95.

Check out my latest Update Here!
His loss is our gain...that being we get to see three more lovely pictures of you!

I will say this. I am a pretty shy fellow, but I would have let you make me your sissy bitch(I've never dressed up so it would be a unique experience).

And it is nice to see you back around Wendy, it's been a while since you last visited us.