Thread: Immigration law
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I base my statement not just on my own experience, but from what I have seen. When I was young most of my friends were considered poor or at least low income. None of my friends turned to crime. We did, however, turn out to be independant, self reliant, and hardworking.

I have met many poor people in my travels and the majority did not turn to crime to survive. Naturally there are those that have turned to crime. I would say it's sloth that causes a person to turn to crime rather than being poor.
I have often noticed that very conservative people tend to equate "sloth" and lazyness as causing a person to turn to crime. Actually, I think there are basically two types of criminals, the ones that get caught and the ones that don't. The IQ of prison inmates is around 80, they are pretty stupid so they get caught. The bright ones are on Wall Street. Criminals are people that have no respect for laws and are willing to take much higher risks than the rest of us.