Thread: Immigration law
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default May I have a word ?

Gentlemen

You are going from the General to the Particular in your assertions, although I cannot claim to be entirely General in my enquiry about possible links between immigration and criminal activity in countries other than the UK.

It is common in the UK for the PC brigade ( usually in National or Local Government ) to dismiss concerns over law and order involving one or more non-Caucasian social groups with an immediate accusation of Racism - a convenient and neat way of not having to address the concerns of a lot of joe-citizens. To see Racism in every criticism involving a mixed-race population is to be an obsessive witch-finder. Not that I am implying that this is illustrated in this thread, but PC and ' racism ' are fertile areas for the control of others by the
' Thought Police '.

Reading this thread I must admit that I am getting a little more understanding of some of the social concerns of North America, and I welcome this.

Meanwhile I shall settle down to reading Mein Kampf later when I log off this forum. ( Only joking, honestly - my gallows humour coming through to the fore ! )
and keep the thread rolling.