Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Well, game 2 was exciting as well, albeit not as highly scoring as game 1. Chicago is up 2-0 in the series. Have people stopped following the Stanley Cup? Are they just not interested in the two teams in the final?
I can't speak for any of the other hockey fans here, but I am still watching the finals. However, I don't have an allegiance to either team (although I do have lingering hatred of the Flyers that goes back to the days when they mercilessly beat people up throughout the league instead of playing actual hockey), though I am rooting for the Blackhawks mostly because they are an Original 6 team.

My main attention, though, has shifted to the Red Sox and Celtics. Oh, and also girls with cocks.