Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Sore-Ass Rex View Post
It matters not who's more fanatic about the sport, the teams are going where the money is, and I believe Winnipeg had their chance.

The situation with Winnipeg is totally different with what is going on with Phoenix. Bettman did not offer to help out Winnipeg like he is with Phoenix, and back when Winnipeg was in trouble there was no Salary Cap and no revenue sharing and the Canadian dollar was quite low(situations that would likely have helped Winnipeg keep their team). Also, Bettman couldn't relocate the Jets fast enough, yet he continually tries to keep the Coyotes in Phoenix even though it has shown to not be economically viable.

So, Winnipeg really wasn't given a chance. Certainly not like Phoenix is, that is for sure. Many of Bettman's decisions have shown a decidedly anti-Canadian bias, and that is just one of the reasons I sincerely hope that he gets his ass tossed from the NHL.

Plus the fact that I am getting sick and tired of seeing his weasely face spout constant amounts of BS.