Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I'm with ila, above. We've talked about it in this thread before. I would like to see expansion to other northern cities, especially in Canada. It would be great to see NHL teams in places that have real fan bases, like northern Minnesota, other cities in Michigan besides Detroit, and throughout Canada, such as Halifax, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, etc.
Is a fan only allowed to be "real" if they live where they can skate outdoors? No. A "real fan" is someone who supports their team no matter what, has knowledge about the game, and a true passion for the sport itself. It matters not who's more fanatic about the sport, the teams are going where the money is, and I believe Winnipeg had their chance.

Quote:
You simply have to take my word for it when I say that I would rather something be correct than be convenient for me. Fortunately, I'm not likely to have to relocate.
I can wrap my mind around your thought process, but it's not logical. If sports were meant to be played in the area they were conceived, there would no longer be professional sports. Granted caber tossing will be hard pressed to catch on in the states, but just because a warm state has a hockey team doesn't make it wrong.

Quote:
I suppose my reasoning is a hybrid of inductive and abductive.
To each their own.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look

Last edited by Tranny Sore-Ass Rex; 05-26-2010 at 01:13 AM.