View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010
aw9725

Very interesting responses on what makes us attracted. I still find that I am attracted to both cis and trans women. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, it is the whole person I am attracted to. And no, I don’t think any of it “makes you gay.” Human sexuality is far more complex than that and I believe that there is so much more that we don’t know about the human brain.

Anyway, speaking for myself, I still have not been with a transwoman--although since my divorce I have dated many ciswomen. I would have liked to but never got the opportunity. Right now, my current partner and I are living together and discussing marriage. Unless Kelly Shore PM’s me it is unlikely that I would date anyone else in the foreseeable future.

Since this thread is about “Why do we like dick?” I have often thought about why I find a penis sexy on a beautiful female but not on a man. Again, there is no simple answer--I believe there are many factors. As I have said in my other posts, for me, it is the entire person I am attracted to. Right now I am thinking about a picture Jonas posted of Kimber (sorry Kelly, you’re still my #1!). She is lying down playing with herself. Good god!!! That body… those thighs… that cock… Would I like to be with her? What do you think!? Does it make me “gay” because I would love to suck her off and fuck her? Don’t think so, but I don’t really care.

Change that image of Kimber to a 6’4” guy with a hairy chest and broad shoulders and big arms and you have… Nothing. At least for me. That would be like fucking myself! (Sorry couldn’t help it… )

I’ll try to keep this short by saying that these discussions are the part of this forum that I really like. Exploring one’s sexuality is a “work in progress” and we are all learning as we go along. As I like to say, “It’s all good!”

Dr. A

Last edited by aw9725; 05-10-2010 at 01:17 PM.