View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

In my opinion, honesty in a relationship is exceptionally important. I have a girlfriend and we've been dating for several years and I've told her about my various interests, including Tgirls. She isn't into it at all and probably wishes I wasn't so much, but I'm glad she knows. I would never be able to keep anything like this from her. I tell her everything of importance.

That being said, I can see how it can be different for others. Some people here are married and would have come across Tgirls after being married. Obviously, if they had gotten into Tgirls before marriage, they may have been able to talk about it with their partner. After being married it changes things, as a marriage could potentially be ruined if someone found out their partner was into Tgirls. Of course, it all depends on how open-minded one is and what sort of upbringing they had etc. It isn't easy telling someone you love something like this. It can be scary not knowing how they'll feel, how it will affect them and how it will affect the relationship.

chelsea, my advice would be to let your partner know. I'm not sure how close you and your partner are, but I believe honesty is always the best answer. If you do let her know, please let us know how it went. All the best!