View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Music...Let's think...A lot of old-school, classic rock such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, etc.

Then, I also like a LOT of alternative-90's stuff. Some favorite groups include The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Vast, etc.

And if you can't tell from the groups I previously listed, I like some of the traditional goth-rock and goth-traditional types of music-- stuff like Type O Negative, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Dead Can Dance, etc.
Wow, our collections are very different. I came to rock rather late, and have lots of the classic late 1960s-early 1970s stuff, and some 1980s. But the bulk of my collection is bluegrass and old-timey, jazz vocalists (especially females), and classical. I have a particularly large collection of German lieder from the 1800s by Schubert, Schumann, Wolf, et al.

As my local Boston friends might say about the jazz vocalists and classical singers stuff: "That's sounds wicked gay, dude!" But I know what I like.