Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

There was a story in today's newspaper that originated with the Canadian Press news service. Sarah has been a very vocal critic of the Canadian health system. Apparently this past weekend she said that her family used the Canadian health system when she was much younger. Here are a couple of quotes taken from the news story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah
"Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little-kid accident thing, and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."
I especially like the following quote.

Quote:
A headline on the New York media blog Gawker.com read: Sarah Palin Supports Government-Run Health Care, Inadvertently Uses 'Ironic' Correctly.
(note: I have no idea whether or note both of these quotes are accuratet)

Last edited by ila; 03-09-2010 at 10:24 PM.