Thread: Help Me!!!!:(
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty View Post
Does anyone use provera to beggin changing into a women or something else?
I haven't found much info on what it does exactly all i know is that it changes your body but im unsure please correct me an give me more info on this subject love & kisses
Matty,
Provera is a female hormone used by women and m2f transsexuals. There are other meds as well that are prescribed by a doctor in a m2f's transition. Female hormones are used to develop more feminine features such as breasts, softer skin, less body hair etc... Anti androgens are also prescribed to reduce male hormones in the body which also help reduce the masculine features of the male body.

If you are thinking that you can just order some over the Internet, you are badly mistaken. The only way that you can really get the "good stuff" is to go and see a doctor. You will also have to see a psychiatrist as well in order to begin your transition.

If you decide to go that route, then good luck to you and I hope that you are sure about your decision because many of the effects of hormones and anti androgens are irreversible. And of course if you get SRS, that is totally irreversible.