Thread: Republicans
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
SMC:

Doesn't that true thing apply to you as well?

I said it's my abbrev., and why I had to take that measure. It was a defensive move, but others have used since it on a political blog.

You say that's not the case, no?

The point is you're calling me a liar. The point is you started this nonsense, including how you'd make short work of me.

TAL
I did not call you a liar. I do not think you are a liar, and would never stoop to such a level. I simply reported on a Google search. Anyone who knows the Web even a bit knows that it not a complete measure of usage.

And yes, of course, the point applies to me as well. I would never deny it.

Again, though, you make my point for me. You had to "invent" the abbreviation as a "defensive move." Reread all that I have written about this, including my most recent thoughts about discussions that involve such nonsense, and you will see how you have proven my point.

But we probably should be done with this. You can keep posting with your "Conse Pub" abbreviation that serves no purpose here for genuine debate, as far as I can see, and I'll go back to the pleasures of the Forum.