Thread: First Dates
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010
aw9725

I?ve only been back into dating for a little over a year now but I typically like to choose something that allows us to talk and get to know each other such as dinner and then a walk or coffee or drinks later.

My ex and I used to go on Corvette or motorcycle trips through Brown County (Indiana) in the Fall. Very scenic and beautiful at that time of year, lots of places to shop or just walk around, and places to pull over and?

One of the best dates I?ve had recently was last December when I went over to my new ladyfriend?s place. We cooked dinner together and then snuggled up to watch a ?Charlie Brown Christmas? and ?It?s a Wonderful Life.?

We went to see ?Avatar? a week or so later and it turned out to be a terrible date as she was visibly shaken by the intensity of the movie. We both agreed the movie was awesome but it would have been bad had this been a ?first? date!

Another memorable date was when my ex and I were first going out and we went downtown for dinner and then to a ?Martini Bar? that had pool tables. We closed it down. And then a long drive back to her place where we talked and really got to know each other.