Thread: First Dates
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post

Then again, my idea of a perfect date is ordering some delivery, watching a B-grade horror movie, playing some video games, and talking about comic books. Pretty lame huh?
Nothing about your idea of a perfect date is lame, Bionca. It is actually pretty nice!

Planning the date like that means that there is less pressure on either person, and they would have more of a chance to be themselves(some people are a little more shy around large groups of people when they are first trying to get to know someone.). It can also be a more intimate date(and I don't mean sexual) with it just being the two of you around. A more relaxed person usually means a happier one, and the date could be loads of fun.

Delivery, B-grade horror movie(Evil Dead, perhaps?), video games, comic books! Holy hannah! I like all of those as well(quite a bit, actually), and to me that really would be a perfect date.