Thread: First Dates
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Expectations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
In my experience, the best first dates have been high on interacting and low on impressing. Like a good first date would be having some coffee and and conversation or taking a walk and window shopping.

The worst dates have been where we went on an expensive dinner and a show. The absolute #1 WORST date ever was going to a dance club - seriously, avoid that one - no chance to talk and "meat market" atmosphere don't lend well to a first date.

Then again, my idea of a perfect date is ordering some delivery, watching a B-grade horror movie, playing some video games, and talking about comic books. Pretty lame huh?

BIONCA:

Actually, you just taught me something. Thnx.

I think this is a subliminal event, as well.

The best dates involve the least in expectations from the recipient.

There is less comfort for the recipient on the expensive date with regard to unspoken expectations.

The meat-market date is the most uncomfortable for the recipient, because of the reputation of drinking, kissing, and desert at home.

What say you?

TAL

BTW, what happened to Hank? He seems to be occupied with his love interest.

You lame? The marine keeps coming back for something.