Thread: First Dates
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post

I would try very hard to find out what she likes to do (other than having a meal) so we could so something we both enjoy. But if it were only up to me, well ... Winter time: I'd find a nice pub with live music (in the background) and ambience that lends itself to an enjoyable conversation. If it wasn't too, too cold outside, a nice walk in the park at some point, where the cold makes even people just getting to know each other for the first time want to huddle closely together. Another time of the year: a picnic is always nice, an outdoor concert, a little jaunt in my canoe, whatever she likes.

I guess I'm a bit of a romantic at heart.

Where would we go, Kirsty? Your choice.

Hello SMC my new friend,

Thank you for being brave enough to respond first ....

Ah you see it's not about what she would want to do ..... obviously we would expect the approach of trying to appeal to her idea of a good night .... but I want the guys to tell me what they enjoy doing and would invite the girl to get an insight of what the guy likes ..... without the attempt to impress her.

A walk in the park during winter sounds very romantic ..... crisp frost/snow on the ground ..... walking hand in hand .....amongst the glistening, sparkling trees ..... cuddling into each other for warmth and comfort ..... boogers freezing between the nose and lips, eyes streaming in the nippy air, hands nipping in the frosty weather ...... sliding on the slippy ground like a sack of potatoes ...... sigh!

Surely better to sit inside beside a roaring fire sharing a bottle of red wine, or hot chocolate with marshmallows, beneath a blanket, cuddled in to watch a great movie you both enjoy ..... and then .....

An outdoor concert in the summer ..... ? what kind of concert?
The canoe .... now that's interesting .... Not the standard answer ..... that would get my attention.

Me I'll give my answer later when a few more have replied ....

and remember it's not what she likes .... it's what you like I want to know ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx