View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
No human system will ever work. But why cause undue burden with an apathetic and nihilistic attitude? We are the boss of the elected officials, not the other way around. They are only limited 17 things that they can do. The Constitution is a limitation on the things that our Gov can do, not the other way around.

People need to be aware of that and need to stop being so content and complacent. There is a checks and balances system in place but most are too lazy to use it. That kind of shit needs to stop or we will just keep getting pushed into submission. If you don't draw the line at something, then where will it stop?

I am not saying that banks and corporations are innocent in this. I am saying giving the Gov. unnecessary control over major things in our lives is bad and that we should not be even thinking of that course of action. People need to be more self-sufficient and independent instead of relying on others to do things for them.

ANGRY:

I was referring to your system, while half the population has no clue what's going on. Human beings are nowhere near a good system.

We went from barbarian to civil, the next step is to humane, and your system is for the now--not the tomorrow when a system will have some teeth.

TAL